Monday, February 13, 2006

Be Still and Know

Lately I have been thinking about what my broken cisterns are, and I have notice a lot of them come up when I have free time. I always have to be doing or watching something all the time and I think that the reason is because I am not taking to heart this verse,"Be still, and know that I am God." I think that to many times we totaly forget to medatate on Christ and His word. I was feeling very convicted yesterday when Mr. Higgins was talking about how much time Jonathan Edwards spent in prayer and mediation. We need to just be still free from distractions and meditate on his word and just praise God for how great He really is.

1 comment:

Andy B. said...

The question then is, "How are you doing with this and what are doing to make it happen?"